Sunday, October 19, 2008

Late Excusal For Thursday (I Hope)

Okay, sorry for how late this is but I finally got the strength to get out of bed today.

I woke up Thursday around 9 so I could workout as usual and I felt like a truck hit me or something. It hurt to even think about moving that day and for much of the next until yesterday I got hauled to the doctor's. It appears I'm just handling a case of the flu really poorly. I'm feeling better and I'll make class on Tuesday. I just hope that this is a satisfactory reason for my absence (I know on a very important day that I really didn't want to miss).

I hope that at the very least an extra copy of a worksheet or whatever I might have missed on Thursday could be brought Tuesday to help me catch up. Thank you for understanding.

2 comments:

Ben Lempert said...

Ok. Though in the future you're free to just e-mail me (blempert@berkeley) about things like this!

There wasn't a worksheet or anything like that on Thursday, but you might want to check with someone else in the class to see what you missed, because it might be relevant for your next paper.

Alex Iwanicki said...

Yeah I found the email too late. Ah well, thank you for understanding and I'll make sure to take your advice.